History of the Beck-Kuebel Cemetery
Beck-Kuebel Cemetery was established in 1922 by the Beck and Kuebel families.
The cemetery is also known locally as Lindendale Community Cemetery.
The cemetery is located 1.4 miles east of the Lindendale Schoolhouse and 0.2 miles north of Lindendale Road (also known as Farm to Market Road 1888). Access to the cemetery is through a gate on Lindendale Road.